The KERAMIDA Institute for Sustainability and Art hosted the World Trade Day's VIP Reception of the World Trade Day event in The Alkis Keramidas Museum of Art.
The World Trade Day, held on March 18, 2013 in Indianapolis, was sponsored by the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce and the World Trade Club of Indianapolis. The event focused on successful strategies for doing business overseas and features numerous Honored Guests, including:
- Mr. Arit Farrakhov, Minister of Health, Tartarstan, Russia
- The Honorable Robert Chatterton Dickson, British Consul General Chicago
- Mr. Rob McNeill, Vice Consul Trade & Investment, British Consulate-General Chicago
- Ms. Collette Buscemi, Head of Trade and Investment, UKTI Chicago
- Mr. Ken Bremer, Director, Germany Trade & Investment, Chicago
- The Honorable Roger Price, Consul General of Australia, Chicago
- Mr. Chris Knepler, Investment Commissioner, Australian Trade Commission, Chicago
- The Honorable Dr. Roy Norton, Consul General of Canada to Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan & Ohio
- Ms. Sara Hagigh, Team Leader of the Office of North & Central America and the Caribbean (from D.C.)
- Mr. Ke Dai, Consul, Consulate General of P.R. of China, Chicago
- The Honorable Greg Ballard, Mayor of Indianapolis, was the Keynote Speaker
The World Trade Day's VIP Reception was attended by over 80 guests. The Reception was hosted by KERAMIDA, Inc. and the KERAMIDA Institute for Sustainability and Art, and was held at the Alkis Keramida Museum of Art.